March 28, 2008


The flight to Copenhagen was delayed but we managed to catch the connecting flight anyway. The flight attendants on the other flight to Keflavík seemed very sweet at first. They gave me two seats of my own and told the people who were sitting there to move somewhere else because I needed more space. I managed to stay awake until they started serving the chicken but then they didn't give me my double meal. I didn't get any. I shouted like crazy but they just ignored me until I fell asleep. Mum thought it was really sweet that I didn't wake up when she put me into the baby carrier before landing, when they turned on the lights, when she went shopping in the tax free store, when she was fetching the luggage or walked me through customs. The fact is I just hung there playing dead because I didn't want to play any part in getting the 38kg of dubious stuff through customs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails