April 12, 2008


This weekend I have been babysitting my friend who is 1,5 years older than me. I still don't go to sleep until 10 PM so I'm a very good and reliable babysitter. I played with all the toys while she was sleeping.
Today I went to see the Nordic Karate Championship. It was great. I didn't need a ticket to get in. I watched the pyjamas people running around each other, kicking and making funny noises for 3 hours without getting bored. I tried to hit them with my carrot puree but I didn't manage to throw it far enough. It ended on the 3rd row. Next year maybe. If I practice really hard I might get them at the Icelandic Nationals next year. It would make really nice stains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you practice hard you´ll soon be abel to trow potatoe in the head of people in front of you. Julle does that. *proud* ;)

Sindri said...

*making notes* Thanks! I'll practice that one at home :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails