June 19, 2009



I just had to blog this picture of Dad. It's stolen from a friend but he used our camera to take it so we're hereby taking credit for it putting it on the blog. Feel free to copy the jump.
We heard it was midsommar today on the Internet. I'm going on a trip with Dad if he doesn't drop me off on the way at my friends house. Mom is left behind to make us some more money.
I celebrated midsommar at our 17 juni party the other day by singing the traditional midsommar song små grodorna (small frogs). Except that I left the whole frog part out and went straight for the kou ack ack ack ack kaa:s.
It's just that in Icelandic: kou ack ack ack ack kaa sounds just like the word for doing number 2 (kúka pronounced kouka = to poo) and if you do the maths every verse has that word 6 times or something. Especially if you're 1,5 year years old and don't handle all the sounds perfectly. You can maybe figure out the reaction. Worried eyebrows among the guests waiting for an accident. Thanks for that I was just trying to show off my singing skills.

1 comment:

Karin Wijk said...

Wow, vilken spänstig pappa! Imponerad.
Tänk vad en sådan oskyldig sång som "små grodorna" kan skapa för reaktioner, hi hi !

Related Posts with Thumbnails