September 4, 2009




I usually try to find myself a new and better family when we go to feed the birds. Last time I found a couple with 3 kids that looked nice and when they left I joined in. We went across a bridge and into the City Hall. Then Mom had to come and ruin everything and tell them I was not their kid and had to come with her. Before we left City Hall I tried to hook up with yet another family; a Dad that had 2 girls that looked liked twins:
Twin girls: - Daddy, daddy
Sindri: - Daddy daddy
Twin Dad: - Yes
Twin Dad: - Erhm no (looking around)

2 comments:

Karin Wijk said...

Underbara bilder ! Vill också passa på att säga Grattis till tvååringen, så GRATTIS! C hälsar att det är en mycket bra ålder ( det är då man visar sina föräldrar hur saker och ting ska vara ;-) / Kram

Smamman said...

Tack ja och peppar peppar :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails