April 18, 2008















What's with the theme days at dad's work? Last Friday it was the punk hairdo and today he went
to work wearing a blue dress with silver details.
I thought computer nerds were supposed to dress
more like this at work:
Anyway, I managed to throw up on dad's new dress so now he has to wash it before he can wear it again.
It is much easier to crossdress as a baby. I'm quiet
experienced myself. I was young and innocent. I
managed to fool all the nurses that I was an adorable
little girl when the fact was they only ran out of baby
blue outfits at the hospital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du är den sötaste lilla transa jag sett ;)

Sindri said...

Tack. Man måste vara lite exhibitionistisk för att vilja sova i en sån där glasbur på offentliga ställen :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails