April 20, 2008


...I just haven't been feeling so well. I got a cold last week and then I'm getting my first tooth. I'm not too keen on this whole teething procedure. I wish I could just get fake teeth. I'm checking out the teeth of everyone I meet at the moment to find out what type to get. Sometimes I also stick my hand down the throat to see where all that exciting grown-up food stuff is going.
I hope you guys are well and have all the teeth you need already! I will try to update my blog tomorrow after I go swimming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sucks getting teeth.. Hope youre feeling fine again. Äsch.. jag vet inte om jag ska skriva på engelska eller svenska *ser lite galen ut* Min islädska är lite haltande.. ;)

Sindri said...

Ha ha, ingen fara. Jag kan blåsa salivbubblor på fyra språk om det behövs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails